Hi,

I have the following setup

trunk   branch A (created from trunk)
 |             |

Now, what I want to do is only commit my changes to the trunk and make
sure that every committed change is replicated into branch A. This
should be an automatic commit, triggered by the commit to trunk, while
being aware of the fact that no other changes should be done in branch
A but the autocommit from trunk.
Another "would-like" requirement is that the commit metadata like
author and commit time/date are kept, but this is not a must have.

Is that possible with svn, maybe with autocommit hooks? If not, what
other way would you see to achieve that?

Best Regards,
Sven