Go with Thorsten Schöning's svn:externals solution.  If you can't use
svn:externals then you'll most likely need to merge, which requires a workspace
and runs the risk of merge conflicts, which tends to preclude automation.
Either way, be careful that you're not trying to replace a complicated
workflow/process with overly simplistic automation, i.e. don't replace merging
or a formal delivery process with mindless automated commit replication.