Hello, Andreas!

Great thanks for Your fast reply!

02.12.2016 11:43, Andreas Stieger пишет:
Александр Козлов wrote:
Many people fail to protect their invested effort properly testing the
configuration in a real life drill, a.k.a. test restore.

Yes, I absolutely agree with You. In our case the restore testing was not done.

svnsync mirrors can bridge the gap between interval, archived backups and the
intra-day data, but NEVER replace them. As part of a mixed strategy they
absolutely make sense for your case. They are not synchronous, neither are dvcs
for that matter, and synchronicity is a different consideration.

Ok. We will try svnsync.

--
Best regards!

Alexander Kozlov