On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:13:27 -0600, Ryan Schmidt
<subversion-2...@ryandesign.com> wrote:

>> Maybe it is not supposed to work on Windows?
>> I have Python 2.7.1 installed in my PC.
>> Should I instead check out the projects on Linux to make it work?
>
>According to a quick Google search, Python on Windows does not have
>spawnvp, so the script will not work on Windows as written.

OK,
then I will have to test on a Linux machine. The problem here is that
I need to connect VPN to the server from Linux. So I have more
research to do for that....
The Linux machine I have available is an OpenVPN *server* and I have
tried to figure out how I can connect it as a Client to the remote
LAN. But it seems like once connected I cannot disconnect the client
without bringing down the server or rebooting. Very strange.
But OT here of course.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden