On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 17:49:32 +0100, Bo Berglund
Thanks for all advice and links. Most helpful.
I have now mastered the way the svn_apply_autoprops.py can be used and
have completed the EOL configuration of the repository for contractors
with all items therein.
Had to do as follows:
- Used a virtual machine running Ubuntu Server 16.04-3LTS (the py file
would not run on Windows)
- Installed subversion via apt-get, resulted in version 1.9.7
- Edited the ~/.subversion/config file and added all of the file types
that should have native EOL to the autoprops section
- Connected the machine to the remote network using OpenVPN
- Checked out all of the projects in the repository
- Ran the svn_apply_autoprops.py program in the projects
- Committed the changes
- Went back to Windows and updated my working copies and now I have
CRLF line endings.
In the process I have used the svn revert command several times when
the result pointed to a flaw in the config files, very handy!
So I guess I am done now (with this issue)!
Developer in Sweden