Myria <> writes:

> I was able to branch (svn copy) the affected branch to a new branch,
> and committing the same file to the new branch has the same error.
> Checking out that revision works fine; only that commit is affected.

I suspect the problem is that the repository revision files are OK but
that the rep-cache mapping is corrupt.  You would need server-side
access to verify this.

There are a couple of options:

  A) disable rep-caching by editing fsfs.conf inside the repository

  B) reset the mapping by deleting/renaming the file db/rep-cache.db
     inside the repository (but please rename rather than delete if you
     want to help us identify the corruption)

Doing either of these should allow the commit to succeed.