Daniel Sahlberg wrote on Sat, 24 Apr 2021 15:18 +00:00:
> Den lör 24 apr. 2021 16:52Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com> skrev:
> > 2) Run the command in the working copy dir:
> > svn log -v
> >
> > I don't know if the second incarnation will only get whatever I have done
> > myself
> > when working on the project or if it somehow can show the complete log
> > history.
>
> It would connect to the repository (at the server or in the local file
> system, if you are using file://) and fetch the log. So you will see
> the complete log.

Not quite.

In general, «svn $subcommand» with no positional arguments is equivalent
to «svn $subcommand ./», so logs shown will be the logs of cwd, not of
the whole repository.

Second, accessing the logs via a client is subject to authz (that makes
a difference if some of the revision numbers targeted touch paths the
user has no read permission on).