On 2022-02-04 08:23, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
Den tors 3 feb. 2022 kl 23:09 skrev Nathan Hartman:
    Added to our staging site:
    https://subversion-staging.apache.org/packages.html#windows-cygwin
    <https://subversion-staging.apache.org/packages.html#windows-cygwin>
    (Done in r1897742 and r1897743)
    Feedback and corrections welcome!
Thanks for doing this, looks great!
One small thing, the command for 64-bit is 'setup-x86_64' while the command for 32-bit is 'setup-x86.exe'. I think we should have it the same way for both. Since the file extension is not need on Windows, I'd suggest remove .exe from 32-bit.

Thanks folks - LGTM - and agreed, as .exe is something we normally drop in examples for compatibility, documentation, interoperability, and standardization reasons!