On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 3:08 AM Ashim Kapoor <ashimkap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Mark,
>
> Could you please answer my query about the isolation level for
> transactions in Subversion?
> Is it always the highest which does not allow for any transaction
> anomalies ? Is there a switch which lowers the isolation level in
> Subversion transactions (at the risk of introducing transaction
> anomalies)?

Subversion does not use those terms so I cannot answer. From the very
first release of Subversion commits have been atomic. They are
completely applied or not at all. You just do not have to worry about
this when performing a dump. The end result may not include commits
that happened during the process but you will get a complete and valid
repository up to the final revision included in your dump.

Mark