Hi Subversion support team,

Good Day !!!

We have a requirement for taking Lines of codes from subversion project repos.
Our requirement is to collect the information of users by their activity like
how many lines of codes they added in project files compared to the last day,
month, or particular period.
Could you please help us with the tool or command that can be used for taking
lines of codes from project repos and visualizing them as a diagram or data
metrics?

Here I am sharing our existing Subversion setup details and you could suggest
me a tool for taking lines of codes or references.

OS version:  Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Subversion: 1.13
Apache version: 2.4.41

Best Regards,
Rajesh N
Lead  IT&Network | Kimball Electronics (India) Pvt Ltd | M: +91 8289836955 | T:
+91 471 2700175 |
rajesh.n<mailto:rajes...@gesinfotek.com>@geservs.com<mailto:rajes...@gesinfotek.com>

www.geservs.com<http://www.geservs.com/>|
[cid:image001.png@01D8F91E.1EF557C0]