Hi,

I think, I encountered a problem with the handling of file externals
that point to a redirected URL.
It looks to me like this issue is related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SVN-4428, with the difference,
that file externals are involved instead of normal externals.
When doing a checkout of a project that contains such file externals,
the command line client returns the following error message:

(svn, version 1.14.2 (r1899510))
[[[
> svn co http://server/testrepo/project/trunk
Redirecting to URL 'https://server/testrepo/project/trunk':
 U   trunk
Redirecting to URL
'https://server/testrepo/testproject/trunk/doc/file_external.txt':

Fetching external item into 'trunk\my_file_external.txt':
svn: warning: W200035: sqlite[S19]: NOT NULL constraint failed:
EXTERNALS.def_repos_relpath

Checked out revision 34.
svn: E205011: Failure occurred processing one or more externals definitions
]]]

The file external is not checked out.
In my case, the redirection points from http://server/ to https://server/.

The file external refers to the full http URL:

(externals property of project/trunk)
[[[
>svn pg svn:externals trunk
http://server/testrepo/testproject/trunk/doc/file_external.txt@30
my_file_external.txt
]]]

The output of svn --version is:

[[[
svn, version 1.14.2 (r1899510)
   compiled Sep 24 2022, 10:21:16 on x86-microsoft-windows

Copyright (C) 2022 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people;
see the NOTICE file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - with Cyrus SASL authentication
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme
* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
  - using serf 1.3.9 (compiled with 1.3.9)
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme

(...)
]]]

The server version is 1.10.4 (r1850624).
Can anyone confirm this issue?

Best Regards
Christoph