Den fre 1 dec. 2023 kl 08:35 skrev Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com>:

> As it has been for some time now when I enter a command window svn command
> that
> requires authentication it pops up a dialog on the GUI window which is
> invisible
> to me at that point.
> It took a while before I understood what was going on, at first I thought
> svn
> had crashed or similar. It just hung there on the command window. :(

What does echo $DISPLAY return? I think it is awfully strange that an SSH
session on the PiOS would start a graphical program, but if DISPLAY is set,
maybe you can unset it and at least the GUI part would be solved?

> So on this new system I want to avoid this from happening and was
> encouraged by
> the output shown when I checked the svn version.
>
> I have no idea if any of the allowed stores mentioned (gnome-keyring,
> kwallet,
> gpg-agent) will work inside an SSH command line section...

I don't think any of those stores works on the command line. No idea what
Subversion will do but I assume it will fall back to inputting the password
on the command line.

Kind regards,
Daniel