Hi Thiago,

Using 'merge' instead of 'save' does not resolve the issue. I still have to evict.

On 29/10/2015 11:04 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 07:23:07 -0200, Paul Stanton <pa...@mapshed.com.au> wrote:

I have found an issue I believe with tapestery (grid component in this case) where it cannot inspect details of hibernate 'enhanced' objects. This happens when I save an object to the database and then query it out again - the instance is returned from cache as a botched/modified javassist version. I believe I can 'evict' between the save and the query, or close/open a new session to avoid this. Will report back.

How are you saving the object in first place? The most recommended way is using object = session.merge(object), not session.save(object).