So:

For each row.

The grid is not meant to handle something like that.

You can roll your own component(s) to render what you need (using loop
etc.) or add an extra cell as a regular grid cell and then use a mixin to
manipulate the html of the grid to introduce a new row containing the cell.
The latter being the most "hackish solution" of the two, IMO.

--
Chris