On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 8:14 AM Christopher Dodunski <
chrisfromtapes...@christopher.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi Thiago,

Hello!

> Great, I'll take a look.  Meanwhile, because of working to a deadline,
> last weekend I developed my own, and was just about to offer it to the
> Tapestry community.  But maybe there's no need now?
>
> I based it on HTML 5 datetime-local.  The various browser implementations
> of this element aren't consistently good, but slowly improving.

Awesome! Thanks! Well, take a look at the one I did and let me know whether
it's what you need. I tested datetime-local in a couple desktop browsers
but I've found it seriously lacking, so I just implemented a component
using type="date", which is widely supported.