How are you accessing the css/xsl files? Sounds like you are attempting to open then with standard Java IO calls and relative paths. If that's the case, you might want to consider looking at javax.servlet.ServletContext#getResource() or javax.servlet.ServletContext#getResourceAsStream(). These methods allow you to use context relative paths to resources.

--David

Jignesh Shah wrote:

Hi,

I have a war file that works fine under JRun and
Jetty. Now when I deploy it under
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps directory, the war file creates
its usual tree under webapps. Now this is what it
looks like after deployment:
/webapps
 /myapplication
   lots of jsps
   css (where I have css and xsl files)
   images
   WEB-INF

Now my problem is when I access some jsp's after
deployment, in turn they need to access some xsl files
in css directory, which it cannot find under tomcat
after deployment. The error says that its looking for
my css/xsl files under $CATALINA_HOME/bin directory
from where I start my tomcat. So again, the question,
does everything under myapplication is not under
classpath ? What do I do to set it so that it can find
my css/xsl files.

thanks,
Jignesh

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com