> From: Joey Geiger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5.15 Context Reloading issue
>
> The host is configured as:
>
> <Host name="application.com" appBase="C:\web\application"
> unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false"
> xmlNamespaceAware="false" reloadable="true">
>
> <Context path="" docBase="" debug="1" reloadable="true">
> <Manager pathname="" />
> </Host>

An empty docBase path is rather odd.  The appBase parameter is supposed
to point to the directory under which one or more application
directories or war files are stored; docBase should specify the
directory or war for the given application.  Perhaps you should try
setting appBase to "C:\web" and docBase to "application".

> I've tried to add log4j 1.2.9 to both the common/lib and
> server/lib with no success.

Not at the same time, I hope.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.