Thanks Remy - this is good stuff, I didn't know about the
<Transaction> element.  Is that new in 5.5.x?  Is it documented
anywhere?

As far as the JARs location - this shouldn't matter should it?  I can
put it in $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib *or* in WEB-INF/lib - right?

I've tried changing my context, and moving all JARs/properties local
to my WAR, but it still doesn't work.  Can you post your WAR for
download?  dropload.com works for me if you can't post it somewhere.

I'll make sure and submit a patch to JOTM's documentation once I get
this figured out.

Thanks,

Matt