Hi! again!!
Of course I'm Italian, but at moment I'm living in Spain for work, so just
the same continent .!
At the end I will choose the jsp solution with taglib (I'm gonna write my
permission taglib now!) 'cause reference pages in database can be too much
work and in some case I have permissions at field level.
I think I yet found the solution to make such a taglib generic to re use in
all future applications
I'll do something like that
<permissions:present list="perm1,perm2,perm3">
     <!-- write your jsp piece  -->
</permissions:present>
 <permissions:notPresent list="perm1,perm2,perm3">
     <!-- write your jsp piece  -->
</permissions:notPresent >

That seems more easy to maintain cause in my application I have just to
maintain the relationship between roles and permissions

Thanks a lot for your help! I hope you enjoy in my country
                                     Alessandro