De: Dola Woolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 17 marzo, 2006 17:45
Para: Tom Cat
Asunto: Best eclipse plugin for tomcat development

Hi,

Following the advice of the mailing lists members, I'm
trying to work with Eclipse. I've learned that to do
tomcat development I need to download an appropriate
plugin and that there are seveal to choose from. Can
someone recommend a good one (or is there a best one,
or the most common one)?

Thanks!

Dola