That's it ! Thaks a lot !  I changed the tomcat port back to 8080 and
everything went back to normal.  But then I remembered why I change the port in
the first place.  It's because I want to use dyndns to access my website from
outside my network, so I have to use (I think) the port 80. Any suggestion ?