Hello,

Did you install Tomcat as a Windows service using the installer for windows?
If that's the case, review your configuration. The same occurred to me and I
solved it by configuring the service. Right-click on tomcat icon at the
systray and then click on "Configure...". In the "Java" tab, in the field
"Java Options", I have the following properties defined:

-Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
7.0\endorsed
-Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\lib\log4j.properties

Finally, I created the C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
7.0\endorsed because I didn't exist and then I copied log4j.jar inside it.
By doing this, the warning message disappeared, at least that was my case.

I hope my solution works for you as well. Good luck.
  Sandy