On Sep 4, 2012 11:25 AM, "Ferdie Romero" <ferdierom...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 3, 2012 10:43 PM, "Ferdie Romero" <ferdierom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
wrote:

> >> I guess you are running configure first? yes, we use ./configure
--with-apache=prefix

> >> How does your configure command look like? Does it automatically find
your apxs or apxs2 or do you give the path to it as a configure flag?

--ยป we don't have apxs or apxs2, is this really required?

> >> What does "apxs -q LIBTOOL" (or "apxs2 -q LIBTOOL") return? Maybe you
need to add the path to apxs before calling it.

> >> -->we don't have apxs or apxs2, is this really required?
> >>

> >> When being inside the native directory of the mod_jk sources:
> >>
> >> What is the result of "grep -i libtool config.log" after running
configure?
> >> -->result is
connectors-1.2.37-src/native # grep -i libtool config.log
configure:9934: checking if libtool supports shared libraries
configure:10096: creating libtool configure:19290: result:
LIBTOOL="$(SHELL) $(top_builddir)/libtool" LIBTOOL='$(SHELL)
$(top_builddir)/libtool'

> >> The same for "grep LIBTOOL Makefile"?
> >> -->we don't have Makefile in the src.directory of the connector
> >

> >> The same for "grep macro_version= libtool"?
> >> -- >we don't have libtool in the src.directory of the connector

> >> It seems it tries to use your own libtool instead of the one we
provide. We'll see after you respond to the above questions.

> >> If you have all the needed auto tools installed you could run
./buildconf.sh before running configure. This will recreate configure from
your own auto tools including libtool. But this is not recommended.
configure should work without running buildconf and no installed libtool
needed.