2012/9/18 joel badia escolà <basto...@gmail.com>:
> I tried all the things that you expose, but without results :(
>
> Is it possible that the Debian installation disable tomcat auto
> WEB-INF checking? If it's possible, can you tell me where I can find
> this "magic" configuration file?

1. It is not possible to disable loading libraries from WEB-INF/lib
and classes from WEB-INF/classes, as that is required by the Servlet
specification.

Spelling matters. "WEB-INF" is in uppercase and "lib" is in lowercase,
and the full path is

${CATALINA_BASE}/webapps/${web application name}/WEB-INF/lib

The mapping between web application names and their URLs is explained
in the "Context" chapter of the Configuration Reference.

2. How do you deploy your application into Tomcat?

3. Note that the examples application that is included with the
official Apache Tomcat distributive has several libraries in it:
jstl.jar, standard.jar.

4.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Choosing_the_proper_posting_style

Best regards,