The placement it's correct i'm using Debian and my app it's deployed
in /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/DiseaseDiscovery (where
$CATALINA_BASE=/var/lib/tomcat6).

This is the full tree of my webapp:

.
|-- disease_discover.jsp
|-- disease_discover.jsp~
|-- disease_simpts.jsp
|-- disease_simpts.jsp~
|-- get_diseases.jsp
|-- get_diseases.jsp~
|-- get_simpts.jsp
|-- get_simpts.jsp~
|-- images
|   |-- icona.png
|   |-- icona.xcf
|   |-- menu_background.png
|   `-- menu_background.xcf
|-- index.html
|-- index.html~
|-- make_completions.jsp
|-- make_completions.jsp~
|-- make_diagnosis.jsp
|-- make_diagnosis.jsp~
|-- make_disease_completions.jsp
|-- make_disease_completions.jsp~
|-- prediction_data
|   |-- rt-test-nonoise-20.model
|   `-- tmp_test.arff
|-- scripts
|   |-- diseasediscover.js
|   |-- diseasediscover.js~
|   |-- disease_simpts.js
|   |-- disease_simpts.js~
|   |-- jquery.js
|   |-- main.js
|   |-- main.js~
|   |-- simpt_diseases.js
|   `-- simpt_diseases.js~
|-- simpt_diseases.jsp
|-- simpt_diseases.jsp~
|-- styles
|   |-- basic_style.css
|   `-- basic_style.css~
`-- WEB-INF
    |-- classes
    `-- lib
        `-- weka.jar

> Spelling matters. "WEB-INF" is in uppercase and "lib" is in lowercase [...]

I think that it's correct. As you can see i respect the lower and upper cases !

Thank's and best regards,

Joel Badia Escolà