"Mead, Jen L" <mead....@con-way.com> wrote:

>Yes, I did not find that useful.  It is very vague to say the least.

You are the one being vague. You are not being very forthcoming. That page
provides detailed, step-by-step configuration instructions. As I said, the page
assumes Tomcat is running on a Windows machine but that may be necessary for
Windows authentication to work. I haven't tested it and performing that testing
is at the end of a long to do list. There is nothing stopping you from testing
this.

>If I am missing something please let me know.  I want to use Built-in
>Tomcat support.

You appear to have missed the section entitled "built-in Tomcat support" which
is an exact match for what you are looking for.

Mark