Hi,

I am experiencing problems running vb script under tomcat.

More information.

The script

Creates instance of Word.Applicaiton ActiveX component

Opens document

Prints to dedicated printer

I created simple java program which

Creates new process

Executes vb script

I created servlet which does precisely the same as simple java program.

If I run simple program - everything is fine

If I run servlet in tomcat7 under Win XP - everything is fine

If I run servlet in tomcat7 under Win 7 64 bit - program stops when
Word.Applicaiton ActiveX component opens docx document.

This is not tomcat error precisely as it works on XP. I have a feeling
enhanced Windows7 security causes this issues.

However I hope somebody from tomcat community solved this issue.

Thank you in advance,

Jan