> From: KARR, DAVID [mailto:dk0...@att.com]
> Subject: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of Tomcat 6 instead of
> Tomcat 7?

> We're running Bamboo 3.4.3 in Tomcat 6.0.20.  It mostly apparently works
> fine, but yesterday I tried to get the Bamboo Sonar plugin working,

Did you leave out "in Tomcat 7" at the end there?

> I notice that it's trying to access something in the
> "org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.*"
> package.  I'm pursuing this on the Sonar users list, but I'm wondering
> whether
> this might be an issue with Tomcat 6 vs. Tomcat 7.

I haven't looked at the API differences in that package between Tomcat 6 and 7,
but changing the APIs for internal packages between major revisions is quite
common.  Likely Bamboo will need a separate plugin for each major Tomcat level,
since there's no guarantee of upward compatibility for internal interfaces.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.