From: KARR, DAVID [mailto:dk0...@att.com]
Subject: RE: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of
Tomcat 6 instead of Tomcat 7?

We're running Bamboo 3.4.3 in Tomcat 6.0.20.  It mostly apparently works
fine, but yesterday I tried to get the Bamboo Sonar plugin working,

Did you leave out "in Tomcat 7" at the end there?

I don't know what you mean.  Our Bamboo is running in Tomcat 6.  I'm wondering
whether the error is due to a change in the Tomcat API between Tomcat 6 and 7.

You're not explaining your problem.  First you say you have Bamboo running in
Tomcat 6.0.20, then you say it's not running, you're getting an exception.
(Remember that very few - if any - people on this list have any idea what
Bamboo is, let alone how it works with Tomcat.)  Since your subject line refers
to Tomcat 7, I assumed (bad idea) that you were having problems migrating to
Tomcat 7.  So what's really going on (be precise)?

My WAG here is that his version of Bamboo is for TC 7, and he's trying to run it in TC 6. But he'll have to confirm...