On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:37 AM, computer repair centre <
computer.support.cen...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Please can you provide the value of the JAVA_HOME environment variable?

Excellent question. That question has been wondering in my mind since
yesterday, since Rune stated following in 2 separate emails:

* Using C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\server\jvm.dll
* Tried to use client/jvm.dll instead of server/jvm.dll

Also, might check PATH. I really hope 'multiple' JVMs are not included in
the Windows system PATH as well. It is very common for Windows users to
just append 'stuff' on to Windows system PATH variable, and may forget to
update/remove obsolete 'stuff' from the PATH variable. When I update to
latest Java 7 version, it is always standard procedure for me to make sure
I update JAVA_HOME and PATH.