James,

Something else is listening on port 443 (SSL port). I am no AS/400 expert,
but you should be able to see listening processes, e.g.

Linux:  netstat -vatpn | grep 443
Windows: netstat -aon | findstr "443"

Did you try connecting to the port 443?

Btw in your log "<null>" is actual real IP address, you just removed it for
the mailing list, correct?