Hello

The tests are run in the following manner: around 5 min to start the server
and connect all clients. Then I can apply load from clients: on the graph
I applied only half load for first seven minutes an then full load but this
is
not required - I can go with full load after all clients connect. So once
full load is
applied usually in less then 5 minutes pool has no connections (it) - then
I can
leave it for half hour (tested today) and nothing changes (0 empty and zero
active connections). But i didn't have logAbandonded set - I can test this
too
if you think there will be difference. In the usual test when i saw that
there is no
connections I turned off server (2 - 5 minutes later).