Hi

   I am trying to consume a web service that is available on a secure
web server (oracle app server). I have created a jsp and deployed under
Tomcat 5.5.9. When I try to consume the web service I am getting the
error below...

Caused by: HTTP transport error: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:
java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:
Message send failed: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No
trusted certificate found

I know why this error is being generated, basically I need to supply the
client certificate with the system properties, javax.net.ssl.trustStore
and propertiesjavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword. I have set them with the
following statements in the JSP scriptlet and also in the proxy class
that connects to the web service but neither of them work.

System.setProperty( "javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "client.keystore" );
System.setProperty( "javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "changeit");

If I run the proxy client as a standalone java program it works fine and
I get the intended results from the web service.

It would be greatly appreciated if somebody can tell me what am I
missing.

Thanks
Srikanth