Peter wrote:

I am confused about installation part please help me, installation guide
says its WEB-INF directory which WEB-INF ?? and I didn't find any lib
directory look at the following detail, I am newbie I have lot of need of
you people's help please do the needful.

Maybe you could start here :

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/index.html
1, 2, 3 etc..

This is not a joke. If really you do not know what WEB-INF stands for, and you really want to achieve what is in the subject of this thread, you do need to read on some basics.

On this list, we do what we can to help people with Tomcat problems or
questions.
But this does not really replace some basic knowledge about Servlet Engines in general, and Tomcat in particular.