On 1/13/2014 9:40 AM, Asok Chattopadhyay wrote:
Hi,
Sorry about that.
Here are the locations of the two files:

(1) http://workshop.dreamapps.com/da/docs/Test.java
(2) http://workshop.dreamapps.com/da/docs/test.html

Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 12:39 AM, Konstantin Preißer
<kpreis...@apache.org>wrote:

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Asok Chattopadhyay [mailto:da.a...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 4:52 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat strips CRLFs from the generated page

I am attaching the Test servlet and the text file that contains the
  page.
The Test servlet simply reads the file and sends out to the browser.
When I
run this servlet, it strips all CRLFs from line 153 onward.

Thanks.

The list strips most attachments. Please upload the files somewhere else
and post a link to download them.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer

Dropping the HTML into Firefox / HTMLTidy I get 751 errors and 167 warnings.

Some of these could be due to a cascading error effect . . .

However, first things first: clean up your HTML.

1. validate it
2. fix CR/LF
3. fix javascript (terminate lines with ';')

I suggest you throw the code into an IDE and start working with the suggestions given therein.

Mark
/mde/