Hello,

I do use multiple connectors but one service.
Multiple connectors to separate user traffic from admin/management traffic.
For example if due to overload no threads are available to server http
request on the 'main' connector, I still can look into the app, to see what
is going on, over my "administrative" connector.

Leon