Hello Leo,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Leo Donahue <donahu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Leon Rosenberg <rosenberg.l...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I do use multiple connectors but one service.
> > Multiple connectors to separate user traffic from admin/management
> traffic.
> > For example if due to overload no threads are available to server http
> > request on the 'main' connector, I still can look into the app, to see
> what
> > is going on, over my "administrative" connector.
> >
> > Leon
>
> You are just changing the port number then in your "administrative"
> connector, in the same Service element?

yes:

for example

    <Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool" port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
 connectionTimeout="20000"  />

    <Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool" port="8180" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
 connectionTimeout="20000"  />

I would then point the front loadbalancer to 8080 and keep 8180 accessible
from the administration network only.

regards

Leon