Hi all,
We are having an issue with a new tomcat deployment, in our webapp we make a
request to a 3rd party webservice site using http URL for retrieving the data,
the first time we click the button to make the request the information is
returned within a second or 2 but if we click the button again within 5 seconds
to request the information again it takes a good minute for the data to be
returned.

We found that if we set the "-Dhttp.proxyHost  and -Dhttp.proxyPort" options in
tomcat under the java options this resolves the delay but also breaks another
request to a different 3rd party using https URL.

We are new to tomcat and we have been researching for a week with no results
other than the proxy setting.

Thank you!
Scott
DISCLAIMER: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the intended addressee and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please
notify sender if you are an unintended recipient and delete the original
message without making copies. Thank you.