>> Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 11:43:05 +0530
>> Subject: Re: CORS issue with Tomcat and Android Webview
>> From: ankising...@gmail.com
>> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM, Terence M. Bandoian
>> <tere...@tmbsw.com>wrote:

Hi:

I'm watching this flowchart
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/images/cors-flowchart.png

and I wonder if Tomcat 7 checks if the request received belongs to the
right type.
I mean, if browser sends a simple request ( eg. POST + application/xml
content-type header )
WC3 spec says that request should be a preflight request  , does
Tomcat check this case ?

Regards