Hello Christopher, thanks for your response.

I have a copy of 4.sh and squid (binary ELF file) and tried to see using
strings what this program do. I couldn’t see anything =(

Im monitoring the server for getting a dump at the moment this injection
occurs.

Files still uploanding =(

Thanks for all, kind regards

Saludos.-