Hello all, sorry for the late, but i was in holiday from wednesday.

Ok, i make a ticket to developers for upgrading strus. They told me that
will work on that.

So, i will keep in touch with the news =)

Again, thanks all for all the support you give me.

Regards,
Leonardo

Saludos.-
Leonardo Santagostini