Thanks Filip,

             Filip Hanik - Dev
             Lists
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             om>                       Tomcat Users List
                                       <users@tomcat.apache.org>
             23 May 2006 07:25                                          cc
             AM EST
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Is Tomcat Server for free?
             Please respond to
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 che.org>

Tomcat is free, you don't need to buy anything to use it, install it,
distribute it, do whatever you want with it. You can read the license,
its very generous.
You can get free support on these mailing lists, or you can buy
commercial support as well.

Filip

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I have written a solution application and plan to sell it. The server may
> be on customers computer or mine depending on customers choice.
>
> 1 Do I need to pay you for installing Tomcat server on my customers
> computer, is there any version of it that is for free?
> 2 Do I need to buy your server if I install it on my computer and my
> customers access it via internet?
>
> Please reply
>
> Thanks
> Sayed A Rahman
>

> Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients
should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any
liability whatsoever.

protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended
recipient.
> Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
> error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
>
> Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
> necessarily the organisation.
>      Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
>      Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
>      Registered in England No.1000954.
>      t  +44 (0)8702 416181
>      w  www.xansa.com

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should
undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability
whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by