On 2014-09-10 22:12, Mark Eggers wrote:
I don't think that the trailing /* is valid for a simple
Location directive. If you want regular expressions you'll have to use
either LocationMatch or Location ~ (Location followed by the ~)

This was the decisive hint! JkMount needs /*, but Location doesn't seem to handle it well. This makes the one-argument-form of JkMount quite useless. The solution was using the two-argument-form isolated with /* and Location without.

Still doesn't explain why it sometimes works, but I'll leave that as an exercise for mod_jk fans.

Thanks a lot!

안녕히 계세요 / coralament / best Grötens / liebe Grüße / best regards / elkorajn
salutojn
Daniel Pfeiffer

--
배운다 / lerne / learn / apprends  Esperanto:
                    http://lernu.net  /  http://ikurso.net