Thanks for prompt response. I simply missed your mail.

I did the new CSR with the new private key.

"You could also add protocol attribute to force JSSE connector (BIO or
NIO), to prevent connector auto-selection."
1) What is the protocol attribute and where to add it?
2) I think those old cer and crt is not applicable anymore. Correct?
3) So, what is the fundamental difference in cer and crt? I received cer as
my friend told me it's the intermediate one, whereas crt is not.
4) What would be aliases for cer and crt? Any alias is fine? or it must
match with the alias for private key?

Regards.

: