On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Hareshbhai Desai,Vinaykumar (Vinaykumar) <
desa...@avaya.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> I need some information about the tomcat support. We are using tomcat
> 3.2.2 and tomcat 6.0.37 in our product. If we are not upgrade the tomcat
> latest version then shall we get the support from apache for both tomcat
> release 3.3.2 /6.0.37? If yes is it free or paid support? How quickly we
> get response?
>
> It would be great if you will share the information on this area, so we
> can take decision quicker.
>
> Thanking You ,
> Vinay

7.3 Security vulnerabilities fixed in Tomcat 3.2.3

Non-normalized URIs, for example /examples/jsp/security//protected/index.jsp or
/examples/jsp/../jsp/security/protected/index.jsp would bypass the security
constraints specified in web.xml.

We have come a long way since then...