Hi Harmeet,

I have a setup similar to yours and I had to go through the same process you are right now. The good news is that with some help, I got it going and it works well. The bad news is that I am very busy at the moment and cannot help immediately, but I will try to get back to you over the weekend if you have not been able to get set up in Eclipse.

Please let me know if you have resolved your problem. Otherwise, I will get back to you over the weekend.

Jim