From: ks.foong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 4:52 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Auto Reload Features by Tomcat

Hi, I notice that starting from Tomcat 5 onwards; we can enjoy the benefit
of the "Auto-reload" features of it.

I personally have tried it with my Eclipse development. Each time I have
changed any servlet coding, the eclipse (or more specific, Tomcat) able to
detect the changes and Reload for itself.

But for my production, I am not sure how this is work. I have replaced my
servlet, ProfileServlet.java to the
[CATALINA_HOME]/webapps/project/WEB-INF/src/com/servlet folder.

I login into my system; I didn't see any changes at all.

So, any ideas how can is this reload features work in production machine?
Do
I need to issues any command for this?