Hi,

I am writing to get some pointers on a strange issue which are facing in
tomcat in one of our client environments.

Setup: 4 Webservers connecting to 2 tomcat using mod_jk (load balanced)

Issue: Request parameters GET/POST are coming as null to the application
intermittently i.e, filter in web app dumps the request parameters and
finds everything empty. TCP dumps are inspected and packets are reaching
tomcat even during the failure cases. Parameters are available in tcpdump
but lost in between before it reaches application. This happens only on one
specific client environment which makes it even difficult to isolate the
problem.

Tomcat Version: 7.0.54

Please suggest some pointers to debug and resolve this issue. I can provide
more info if needed.

Regards,
Ravi