Hi all,

After enabling the APR/Native connector I can see the following warning
messages upon tomcat restart:

WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property
'SSLDisableCompression' to 'true' did not find a matching property.
WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property
'SSLHonorCipherOrder' to 'true' did not find a matching property.

although I can see those options available in the documentation:
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/http.html#SSL_Support_-_APR/Native

The relevant config in server.xml:

  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener"
SSLEngine="on" />

    <Connector port="443"
           scheme="https" secure="true" SSLEnabled="true"
           SSLDisableCompression="true"
           SSLProtocol="all"
           SSLHonorCipherOrder="true"
           SSLCipherSuite="EECDH+ECDSA+AESGCM EECDH+aRSA+AESGCM
EECDH+ECDSA+SHA384
           EECDH+ECDSA+SHA256 EECDH+aRSA+SHA384 EECDH+aRSA+SHA256
EECDH+aRSA+RC4
           EECDH EDH+aRSA RC4 !aNULL !eNULL !LOW !3DES !MD5 !EXP !PSK !SRP
!DSS !RC4"
           SSLCertificateChainFile="${catalina.base}/conf/cachain.pem"
           SSLCertificateFile="${catalina.base}/conf/star.pem"
           SSLCertificateKeyFile="${catalina.base}/conf/star_key.pem" />

Am I missing something or am I maybe hitting some limitation related to
tomcat/apr/tcnative version?

OS: Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
Tomcat: 7.0.26 (Ubuntu repository)
openssl: 1.0.1-4ubuntu5.31