https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/http.html#SSL_Support_-_APR/Native

> >> You are looking at the docs for 7.0.64 but running 7.0.26.
> >>
> >> You need to use a more recent Tomcat 7.0.x release if you want to use
> >> those features.
> >>
> >> Mark
> >>

> > Thanks Mark for confirming. Is it possible to specify this in the
> > documentation like which feature is available since which release?
>
> That is (usually) in the change log.
>
> Each release ships with docs appropriate to that release. The website
> always has the docs for the latest release.
>
> Mark

True but that means if I was interested in finding when was a feature
introduced in tomcat 7 lets say I need to read dozens (depends on how lucky
I am and when and where I start reading from) of change logs right?

It would be helpful if the latest tomcat docs include something like:

'SSLHonorCipherOrder' | some description (available since tomcat 7.0.x)

I see this on many other web sites for various products and I personally
find this very useful and user friendly.

Thanks,
Igor